Sunday, January 24, 2010

My day

Went for soccer in the morning...it was meant to be some 'final' soccer before school starts but few people came.Played like one hour plus,two hours max.

1 Goal
0 Assist

Went to lunch followed by a lan session.

Dota-Bad,rusty liao :C
L4D2-Imba :D

Though my L4D2 imba,but the others died and there's no one to rescue me when i'm attacked by a hunter or charger.AND if SOMEONE(I DUNNO WHO) stops igniting the gas tanks IN A SMALL ROOM and set the ground on fire.

SOCCER AGAIN ON TUESDAY :D

My Holiday Soccer Log
5 Matches
8 Goals
4 Assists

Trying to reach double-digit goals by tuesday and get a HAT-TRICK TOO!!!

Innocence-Avril Lavigne (The Canon advertisement song)

"Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great"

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...