Sunday, January 10, 2010

Messed up

I could have talked about yesterday's BBQ but i couldn't.All i could think of now is the o lvl results tomorrow.

A little crazy now...AHHHH!!!Whenever i think off my "Worst case scenario",i become very depressed like i dropped into some abyss.For the past few days i've been trying to forget this "MONDAY".But now,monday is just one day away and i couldn't help but think about it.

This "Worst case scenario" is making me crazy.Like yesterday during the class BBQ,i was shaking "uncontrollably",i dont know why but maybe its because of the o lvl results ba.

I trying to occupy myself with anything i could do and not allowing myself to have any free time to think.I will fall into this abyss again.

I hope its Tuesday now,at least i would have known about my score and spare me the agony of waiting.Waiting-something that kills me inside out.I want it to be over...I've waited too long.This force,it's much greater than the one before.

My mind is so blank now i dont know what to write anymore...

When the new school term starts,it will be a new environment,new faces.I hope i will still see some familiar ones,at least there are people i know.

Closer - Ne-Yo

"I just can't stop, I just can't stop
I just can't stop, I just can't stop"

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...