Why care about the past?Why bother getting struck in it?It's not the end of the world.Time to get out,a new beginning awaits.Happiness is something one can create.Finding happiness in everything you do,despite the circumstances.I want to live a happier life...
Yamamoto Takeshi,my role model.Yes he may be just an anime character but his personality is somewhat like mine.He's always smiling and very serious when needed.I just need to be more serious and sharper when i have to.
Utsushi Ame
うつし雨
(Reflective Rain)

Time to strike...
Life After You-Daughtry
"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
As long as I'm laughin' with you"
CIAO CIAO
Yamamoto Takeshi,my role model.Yes he may be just an anime character but his personality is somewhat like mine.He's always smiling and very serious when needed.I just need to be more serious and sharper when i have to.
Utsushi Ame
うつし雨
(Reflective Rain)

Time to strike...
Life After You-Daughtry
"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
As long as I'm laughin' with you"
CIAO CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment