Talking about soccer again
Spent the afternoon playing soccer :D
2 GOALS...DAMN IT...
Realised studs and sands should never come together.I cant turn quick enough on the sandy part of the field.Someone should really do something about the field...
Holiday Soccer Log
6 Matches
10 Goals
5 Assists(Well,there's more but i cant rmb all) :D
Finding song lyrics is harder than making up my own quotes unless i've already got a line stuck in my mind.
No lyrics today,cant find one... :P
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment