Great!This is going to be a really really long post after the exciting events that happened in the past few days.
Friday-CNY celebration+XMS+401'09 gathering
CNY celebration at school was short,ended at 10.30.My class had to do CIP lo...bringing kids from the nearby kindergarten to perform at our school's concert.The children very cute...i'm just afraid of small kids that are running around and banging into me.After bringing the kids back,i headed for XMS...
XMS sure change a lot with all those bronze statures,not that i not already aware of that.I quickly exited the school when the fire alarm rang,i wasnt going to BBQ in the sun.Waited for a long long time outside school before we could enter again.It's great to be able to see friends and teachers again.Many thought i was going to poly because i was wearing home clothing...i'm not.Chit-chat with people before finding people for outing.
Went for bowling at Kovan.Played 2 rounds,second round my hand abit pain liao.After bowling,we packed dinner and ate at Kovan Melody.Chit-chat about school,demostrating the different school's dance,played cards and truth or dare.It was fun,hope there will be more gatherings like these.
Saturday-Chinese New Year's Eve
Went to my grandparent's house early in the morning to help prepare the food,not me though.I was studying,trying to get my work done so i can enjoy the holidays.Till now,i haven finish my homework yet.Just played for the rest of the day,reunion dinner and taking hongbao and stuff.Stayed over for the night to watch soccer matches.FA cup matches,though not that exciting but it's always nice to watch soccer without it being laggy or the screen freezing after sometime.After the matches,my cousin and i were watching anime,a fresh new experience watching anime late into the night.Really is late,around 3++.You just keep on watching and watching until your eyelids become too heavy and the Zzz monster eventually takes over you.
Sunday-Chinese New Year
Woke up in the morning because of a phone call.It was around 10+.I didnt want to continue sleeping,i wanted to study.Had too much fun today.Went through my tutorials and lectures.Took the opportunity to ask my cousins for assistance.No cards,no mahjong...sian.Went home in the evening,miss my bed,pillow,computer,radio,soccer ball and my pikachu.
This year,i will be visiting people during the New Year selectively.I'm not going to my parents' friends house.Totally nothing to do lo,Just say there and smile.Answering some questions and stuff.I rather not be there...
I waited but you came and left like the wind.The flame rekindles...
Just So You Know - Jesse McCartney
"This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize it was always there
Just never spoken"
CIAO CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment