Thursday, February 11, 2010

What do you want from me?

There's this large hole in my chest now.Hit by two forces of simliar magnitude...pretty similar.I thought it was over but i was wrong.Wishful thinking...

Going back to XMS tomorrow after the CNY celebration.Not for the school or the teachers but for the friends and memories.My life wouldnt have been this colourful without them.I wish for a great reunion.that's all i want...

Heading into tomorrow with a mix of anxiety,happiness and unwillingness.Havent seen many people for a long time.With seperation does one start to miss the people and treasure the reunion.

21 Guns - Green Day

"When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins"

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...