Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Still Have A Life

Went for a swim in the morning with Lester,Kai Yuan,Wesley and Mattheus

Been awhile since i've been in the water.We were doing stupid things in the pool...things like cheering,sit ups against the side of the pool,push ups in the pool and dancing to "sorry sorry".It was fun though.

Went for lunch at KFC at Compass Point.Joined by Jun Hao and Wei Ming.Chit-chatted a little about school by going home.

I started the "Happy Birthday" thingy because today's the 7th day of Lunar New Year-"人日".My birthday,your birthday and everyone's birthday...

Created a Real Sengkang FC facebook group after Lester said he wanted to form a club.Who want join?I the manager AKA manyzer.Soccer games on every public and school holidays.Long time never kick ball,leg itchy.

Got lots of work to do this weekend and i have to finish my chinese powerpoint too.I still havent finish reading my books...Oh ya,i need to select my CCA online by this weekend too.Hopefully i will get into guitar,photography go away,lol.

Someday - Nickelback

"Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Let's rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a Hollywood horror"

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...