Weekend is finally here!
After a week of lesson proper,the weekend means a lot to me now.
Going to school isnt just study study study,there's a mixture of fun too.My study group will chit-chat and joke around during the afternoon studying session.Life isnt that boring because of this group of friends.
I quite like this class,made up people with different characters.I like 1s07 and i miss 401.There were many problems with 401 maybe because of the large number and the lack of communication and understanding between one other.When we stepped into 301,there wasnt orientation to bond the class,maybe that's why.Well,it's all in the past.
Went for photography...after the session,i didnt feel like joining anymore.I expected to be able to grab a camera and go outside to just shoot pictures and be taught some photography skills.No...we learnt how to set up a tripod...One guy assembles the tripod and the other guy has to dis-assemble it.That was all.Compared to the guitar,i didnt learn anything.
Still dont know which one to join but i'm moving towards the guitar side.Cant wait to master the chords and play songs that i liked :D Guess photography i can learn on my own...
Fate is knocking on my door again,just like what happened last time.I didnt grab it then...it's still a little weak though
I miss 401,when are we meeting again???
Far Away - Nickelback
"Just one chance, just one breath
Just in case there's just one left"
CIAO CIAO
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment