Sunday, February 28, 2010

SOCCER!!!

Joseph's team vs Percy's friends team

Havent had a match in a long time since there was this sudden craze last year.Was looking forward to the 401 vs 405 match but it didnt happen...

Back to soccer today...found a new field at Serangoon.It's not as barren as the field beside Punggol CC but there's lumps of soil on the field.The field's pretty close to the roads...WEEEEE,BOOM,Ball burst.Didnt happen today

Tried playing as a Left-back today.I have to admit that you get a sense of accomplishment when you cleared the ball upfront or tackle your opponent.I prefer intercepting passes instead of going into a 50-50 challenge.

Difference between playing as a striker and a defender

Striker:
-When you score,it's like for personal glory
-Don't really feel like defending
-Less thinking involved

Defender:
-You defend for the team
-Wants to join the attack in any way possible
-Play tactically(positioning,offside trap,etc)

March is here!Cant wait for the holidays,MORE SOCCER!

I love Wintermelon Tea ♥

GO MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...