Saturday, February 27, 2010

Acceptance

Slowly accepting the fact that i'm in SRJC and AVA.

I am unique and worthy
Within me lies the power to be the best that i can be
...
...
I shall learn continuously
Think creatively
And strive for excellence in whatever i do

Quoted from the Student Creed...didnt think i will actually quote from it.Finally realised the meaning in it.

SRJC,AVA...two places i dont want to be in.No choice,i've got to accept it.Happy or sad,you'll still have to get through the day.Might as well have a good day and live with joy.So now i should try to "strive for excellence" and use that "power to be the best that i can be".

Think i can and will try to own the people in my class and school.After getting owned for two years,it's time to own some people.I'll have to study and study,i want to own.I want my Edusave awards!For CCA,there's no way to be the best...like there's any sort of competition for AVA.Might try to be in the committee so that i'll have a nice testimonial next time.I guess i can get some help from Arnold.

Went to the Royal Sporting House warehouse sale.Was supposed to get myself a pair of running shoes but instead i got another wife(a very chio one).Bought another pair of soccer shoes,not boots.T90 Laser II again.I seem to like the design of the Laser II a lot since i now own 3 pairs of T90 Laser II.I've been eyeing this one for a very long time already,the sliver colour one.Finally got it and at a discounted price :D Still haven got my running shoes...3 soccer shoes,0 running shoes.Running shoes are ugly compared to soccer shoes xP

Soccer tomorrow...today's match was cancelled.I hope we dont end up playing at the street soccer court again.I want to play field soccer.Join my team-Real Sengkang!!!It's on Facebook!

Just changed my display picture...first time the display picture only has me in it,feels abit weird looking at myself,a bit egoist like that.At least you can see my face in the small boxes on the home page(last time can only see Nad,Plato and Zi Xuan).Scare my new friends cannot recognise me

Shaping my destiny...

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...