Sort of finish with my homework...only left with a few AP GP questions
This holiday was short but eventful.Stopped at Wednesday the last time
Thursday-Homework again.Went to hougang mall to return library book+fix my spectacles.They make my spectacle frame look like new one lo,no more uneven sides.And it's FREE!!!
Friday-401'09 Class Gathering
Great to see everyone again.Super fun!Played lots of mahjong and other games.We had our dinner at Mac outside AMK hub where i brought Subway in to eat :P Put my sandwich in the shaker fries bag and no one can tell i'm eating Subway.Chit-chatted with Plato,Esther and Yan Lin before going home.
Saturday-Went to Compass Point to buy my running shoe.I would rather get soccer shoe...Met up with Ding Wei and Kian Chang to do the chinese project.Had dinner and spent the rest of the night playing Monopoly on the iTouch.Chit-chatted before going home.
Sunday-HOMEWORK!Watched the Manchester United VS Liverpool match at night.Had 2 bad experiences...everytime i watch Man U VS Liverpool,Man u loses.But today,Man U won!MUHAHAHAHA!2-1!On the way to the 19th EPL title :D
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment