Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting into the momentum

Cleared all overdue holiday assignments and pre-hoilday assignments.So now i only have to do the day's homework and i'm done.Revise a little,read ahead and i can enjoy the rest of the day(not much of th day left though).Have to do well for the Mid-year.It's time to test the water early this time round,see where i stand.Consistency is important,got to keep up the good work :D

Got to do Xinmin proud,i want more of that feeling

Dread going for CCA...not that i dont like it but i'm not used to going for CCA week in week out though :P

Innovator's Club/Science Academy's the best CCA.Meetings once a...month(?) and i won a competition too.Slack with success.All 6 of the local sec 4(Me,Aaron,Samson,Liang Xing,Lester and RQ) won at least one competition.A2 grade for CCA during sec 3.All thanks to Mr Chan(Favourite teacher :D)...havent seen him for some time though.

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day

"My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
Till then I walk alone"

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...