Sunday, March 7, 2010

A quick one

Another weekend's over...i hate Mondays

Celebrated Junlin's birthday yesterday.Ate at some funny restaurant in Dhoby Ghaut Station.I think it's value for money.With every set meal you get free flow of ice-cream and drinks :D Cheapest meal $5.80 :DD First time eating kimchi...it's like spicy 酸菜...they only gave me a small plate,wanted more to try out the taste.Bought a cake for Junlin,delicious cake from Breadtalk.Ate and chit-chatted before going home.Till next time my friends,we'll meet again...







Third round of ice-cream :D


She Is - The Fray


"She is everything I need that I never knew I wanted
She is everything I want that I never knew I needed
She is everything I need that I never knew I wanted
She is everything I want that I never knew I needed"


CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...