Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bowling

Went for bowling today despite the hectic school life.It was to celebrate Liane's birthday though.

As usual,i can only play at my maximum potential for one game.Improved a little since the 401 bowling...

Can't wait for the holidays to come.Time to tidy up lots of things.My holiday schedule is slowly being filled up.I'm going to spend a lot of money during the holidays...surely :'C So many things to do,so little time.

Got to sleep soon as i've got AVA duty tomorrow.AVA seems pretty fun to me after yesterday's meeting.The LT5 can be transformed into a movie theatre lo...the sound's really good as well.I want to play with the lightings in the LT5 :D

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...