Spent almost the entire day outside...10 to 8++
The original plan was simple,swimming in the morning and lunch.It slowly evolved throughout the day.
First was swimming with Lester,Kai Yuan and Mattheus.Went to take a look at the gym and saw Kian Chang and his friend(s).Swam quite a lot of laps today...at least 10.Chit-chatted and fooled around in the cool water before going off for lunch at Compass Point.
Joined by Kuan Bao and You Liang to celebrate Kai Yuan's birthday.Lester and I bought caps for Kai Yuan and You Liang.You Liang was quite stunned when we handed him his present.His birthday was quite some time ago but we didnt really got to celebrate it with him so we decided to get him a present at the very least.I'm going to try honey mustard next time at Subway...but Subway quite expensive.Hole in pocket :C
Walked around the area around Compass Point.Wanted to just sit down and chit-chat but didnt know where to.Wanted to go to Andy's house but we called him down and told him to bring a soccer ball along.Kicked around at the void deck before going to Compassvale Primary for a little soccer.Didnt have my gears T_T...play bare-footed.Hard to run but provides more control.Trying to perfect the 'Paul Scholes' way of shooting...still got some way to go.Played with some frisbees that were laying on the ground.
Went off after a little dizzle.Camped at Kai Yuan's house while waiting for the rain to stop.Oggy and the cockroaches was really funny.Though it's a kids cartoon but it's been some time since i've had a good laugh...maybe watching Spongebob.That was how we had spent our childhood.Watched a little of Starship Troopers and then match highlights of two Manchester United matches.We were about to leave when Kai Yuan switch to the soccer channel and we decided to watch the highlights instead.
Finally back home.A little guility...never do my homework...so i'm doing my Chem homework now.Physics test on Monday,got to study for it tomorrow+do Maths tutorial.
Just like old times,talking about the old times together.
What a small world this is,but why do you feel so far away at times?
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment