Saturday, March 13, 2010

Holiday

FINALLY!!!

I was one of those lucky ones that didnt have CCA on Fri so i had a longer holiday compared to other people...well by a few hours though.MJC had an off day lo,that's was why Lester was so free when i smsed him.

9-day long holiday...first few days should be for homework.Supplementary lessons on Monday and Tuesday.Hopefully by then all the homework will be done and i can do whatever i want for the rest of the short holiday.

Possible and/or not confirmed activities:
-Swimming
-Birthday celebration
-Pool/Bowling
-Kbox
-401 Class Gathering
-Soccer

In JC,everyone seems to remember your birthday and there will be some kind of celebration.Celebrated 3 birthdays,eaten 2 cakes and tou-pok 1 guy.
Realised i've learned the skill of procastination.Probably because i'm lacking sleep or i'm thinking too much at times.During yesterday's morning assembly...midway through the national anthem i just spaced out for like 3 seconds...freaking.


Try to enjoy the holidays cause after this it will be study all the way to the Mid-year exams.

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...