Did really had any time to do my work.Was too tired on Friday after the 'Olympics' in school.Minimum work done.My whole Saturday was spent outside.XMS Homecoming Day wasnt as great,not for me though.Something's missing,the atmosphere feels different.Is it because the stores arent at the Parade Square or is it because i'm returning as a senior.I dont know but it's definitely not as fun as compared to the last 4 years.Dinner with the class before going home.
Trying to complete my PI.I seem to be putting PW ahead of other subjects since the deadline for the PI is in a week or two.Mid-Year's approaching,a little more than a month to go.I have to do well,for my parents,for my class,for Xinmin and for MYSELF!
CIAO CIAO
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment