Slack day cause it's sports day today.
I ran for the 200m x 30 relay.Little did i know that we had to carry a 5KG ball and SPRINT until the race started.I thought was baton...that was for the girls,for boys we had to carry the ball and run.Guess it's time to work on my sprinting.The gap between me and the guy in front was consistent.The Speed Demon of old would have caught up with the guy.Or it could be because of the ball.As the running back,i have to learn to run with something in my hand.It's time for Speed Demon V2.0
Played a little bit of soccer in school.14 people squeezed into a small area.it's like playing street soccer.I'm starting to hate street soccer-Pin-Ball soccer...It does not involve tactics...The ball flys about like in pin-ball...boring
Homecoming tomorrow!!! :D Can't wait for the revealing of the Yes We Can project.Wonder how would it look like.See friends and some teachers.Going to take lots of photos tomorrow!
A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta
"Aren't memories supposed to fade?
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it'd be this hard"
CIAO CIAO
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment