Today was PW day,trying to complete my PI.Spent almost the whole day researching and trying to link Area 1 to Area 2.AH...stupid amalgamation and alternatives!I'm going to spam Dr Choe with drafts.I'm anti-MSN when i'm doing PW.Scared of being distracted when i'm reading a text.
Celebrated Nad's birthday yesterday.Ate sushi for dinner...luckily nothing happened to me today,no vomitting,no diarrhoeas.$0.99 for a plate of sushi,eat money(direct translation from hokkien)(because of my big appetite,i always go for the buffet)Luckily we ate cake before dinner so not very hungry.Chit-chatted for hours.Esther was crazy over my Econs and Chem notes cause got stars and hearts on it...LOL.Had a great time yesterday :D
April...lots of things coming up that's going to take away my free time.
1.SR Olympics-for us non-contestants,it's complete waste of time in school.Should have signed up for the 100m BUT long time never sprint,no confidence.
2.Homecoming Day-YEAH!Cant wait to go back to Xinmin.See see look look.All those memories.
3.College Day-J1 dont have to go but because i'm on duty,so ya,have to go.A little interested in what going to happen for college day,so i dont mind.
4.A whole load of Birthdays coming up INCLUDING MINE!!!(IT'S IN CAPS FOR A REASON) :P Oh!Presents,damn it.No money liao T.T
All I Ever Wanted - Kelly Clarkson
"Tell me with so many out there why I always turn to you?
Your goodbyes tear me down every time
And it's so easy to see that the blame is on me"
CIAO CIAO
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment