Went swimming again with the usual people(Lester,Kai Yuan and Mattheus)...around 20 laps.Talked crap in the pool before going for lunch.
Ate at BK,'alaf-ed' and did some maths homework.Walked home together+more crapping.Then went home after that.
Lots of homework for this weekend.Very busy partially because of the PW.Tomorrow's going to be homework day again...
Sometimes it's not good to know too much though...sometimes
CIAO CIAO
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment