Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Google toolbar

I opened my Internet Explorer and opened a new tab
I knew something was amiss
Why is it a blank page?
What happened to the 9 shortcuts for the most visited websites?

Restarted the com several times
Installed and un-installed the google toolbar several times
Changed the settings of the Internet Explorer and the add-ons
But nothing worked

Went to seek help from Google and realised the new tab function has been removed for Internet Explorer...:C
It was very weird using the internet without those 9 boxes and the bookmarks at the side

Decided to use FireFox instead
I guessed the switch's permanent since the new tab function's not going to return to IE
Why did they remove it?
Is it because of Google Chrome?

Adapting to FireFox now...
FireFox can apply theme,so cool
Using this nice Manchester United theme
Haha anything with Manchester United is nice to me :D

I want to change my blog skin soon
If you notice,when i post videos,the whole thing cannot be seen which is very irritating to me even though I wont be watching it via my blog
My blog looks very plain too
So it's time to change

Staying on the topic on internet
I realised Mr Lim Wei Xiang is friends with Mr Clement Tan Boon Hai
My current GP teacher and past maths relief teacher are friends
I think they know each other because of NUS soccer
Going to dig out info from them hehe

Facebook has made this world a small place
Many of my primary schoolmates are now friends with my secondary schoolmates
Sometimes,it amazes me how they got to know each other and how small the world really is

Briefly looked through Mr Lim's 100++ photo albums on Facebook
Quite professional
The way he's able of capturing the moments at the right time and positions
Suddenly got the urge to take some photos too

Hang on people!Two more days to holiday!
I'm already having holiday :) :P
Jealous???
Must be haha

GPP!!!

Until You Were Gone - Chipmunk

"Damn, I wish that I would seen it coming
Cause I blinked for a second and you caught me slipping
No, now we're done before we even started
Didn't know how much I miss you

Until you were gone, gone, gone
Until you were gone, gone, gone
Until you were gone, gone, gone
I didn't know how much I miss you until you were gone
(Didn't know how much I would miss you, I messed up the perfect picture)"


CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...