Monday, May 24, 2010

(Untitled)

Finally got some time to sit down in front of the computer to blog
Been playing and going out a lot since Mid-year ended on Fri
Jealous right???
You have to study during the holiday while i can play ttm without feeling guility that i didnt study for mid-year
Of course,holiday must study also
Having mid-year before the holiday isnt that good either.
I had like only one week to prepare when the teachers finally finish the syallibus
Overall,mid year was managable
I need to manage my time better though...
GP was the only paper that i managed to complete

Friday
Went to LAN with Timothy,Suhui,Elisha and Plato
Dota 2v2:
Sentinel:Me and Plato
Scourge:Suhui and Elisha
Er...i think no need to explain the outcome
On paper it was supposed to be landslide victory but skills become rusty overtime

L4D2:
.......................................................................................
I...seriously...dont...understand...what...su...hui...was...doing...during...the...game
Dont want talk about it...

Saturday
Went to Tampines Central with Plato cause no one else was free
Played lots of Maximum Tune
Found the GTR Tomica car at Kiddy Palace and bought one for Zi Xuan

Went to Football Madness to look at the soccer stuff
Saw this on the outside of the shop
"30% off Man Utd home jersey with printing*
*buy one get one free Liverpool home jersey"
YOU GIVE ME FREE I ALSO DONT WANT!!!
Kk i dont hate Liverpool that much now,they're so lousy now XD

Went to UrbanWrite and spent a long time playing with the pena
Bought only a brown colour G2 pen
BROWN COLOUR!!!
Wrote random names while trying out the pens...random...
Been getting lots of colour pens to make my notes.
I like the sky blue colour :)
Yellow on black,super nice and flashy

Took the shuttle bus to GIANT and Courts
There was this large crowd at Courts because Adrian Pang was there
Waved several times at the camera,wonder if it'll be aired
haha...

Super chionging One Piece now
Zoro super cool,i like characters that use swords
Chopper so cute
I want get a small figurine of Chopper
CHOPPER!!! :D
I want Zoro's three swords too...
The more anime i watch,the more merchandise i want
Tomorrow actually no school one...so much for PW lo

Bleed - Hot Chelle Rae

"I feel like I'm drowning in ice water
My lips have turned a shade of blue
I'm frozen with this fear that you may disappear
Before I've given you the truth"

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...