My holiday started about a week ago for me
I'm putting all my energy into playing
In this short week I've been to 2 LAN sessions and 2 soccer trainings
Played more dota matches than in the past 3++ months since school started
Holiday...that means I can do a lot of things
Soccer
Photo expedition
Read books
Complete my anime drawings
Playing with the keyboard
Watch movies
AND SLACK
Wanted to study but couldnt get the drive to do it
Struck in holiday mode
I want to study with friends from other JC so i can re-visit the past chapters and learned so new ones in the process
So sad...got exam after holiday
I can play ttm without feeling guilty for not studying
This one month,i want to clear all my problems,hopefully
Sometimes,when i looked at my life,I'm pretty happy with it
I dont have to worry about survival,I have friends and family that cares and can have fun with
However,when I think harder and deeper,I find lots of problems
As I try to improve myself,I feel that I'm missing some things in my life
There could be more to my life,more to myself
These little problems add up,making me realise how much i need to do and improve
Problems with taking initiative,being more responsible and relationships with people
Change...i want to change
I want to be a more filial son,a more dependable friend and a more responsible leader
The real test will be the next term
It will be the busiest period of school
Overview:
-Youth Olympics
I dont know how much we would be involved but it will definitely take up a large portion of school life
-Lots of school events(College dance,Principal rally and more...)
Nights will be spent in school providing technical assistance for the event
Lessons may be affected and I'll need to play catch-up
-PW
EOM and WR...need I say more
Term 3 is going to zoom by and then it's the end of year
Then there's the promos to worry about and of course PW-OP
Enjoy the holiday everyone!!!
休息是为了走更长的路...休息后就要做最后冲刺了
Good Day - The Click Five
"I woke up early in my hotel room
Waiting for my alarm to go
I think about the things I've gotta do
Damn, my mind is gonna blow
I'm freaking out about what's ahead
Maybe I'll just stay in bed
Cause it's no fun to be the one going out of my head
So I tell it to myself again
You're looking for something you can't find
If you give it up, you'll lose your mind
There's always something in your way
But what can you say, you're gonna have a good day"
CIAO CIAO
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment