It was tiring but it was fun to be with my friends
First was PW at Compass Point BK
Tiffany,Elisha and Kian Chang crashed out PW meeting
Nothing much was done though
We had our lunch at Mac before i ps them to find my bro Lester
We've been friends so long that we're like brothers liao
Plus both our surnames are Tay :D
True brothers
So,chit-chatted with him for some time before i headed off for soccer with my class guys
Havent played soccer with Lester for a long long long long time
Soccer...
Cheng Hui grilfriend tagged along and was playing against my team
I had to resist the invitation to score
Twice i wanted to volley but decided to tapped the ball instead
2 GOALS!!!NO HAT TRICK AGAIN
T_T
I STILL dislike street soccer
I'm not the control type one
My style is speed
There's just not enough space to run in a street soccer court
I want play on an artificial pitch...see how much difference does it make
Rushed to Promenade to meet Zi Xuan
Long time never see him liao
Helix bridge is not an ideal place for phototaking
It too 'metal'
Too much criss-crossing of metal
Tried to zipai
To prove if only girls have the zipai gene in them
Well,we realise,with a bit of photography skill,the zipai gene is nothing
Next time meet up earlier
Then can have more time to take about life
It's been a long time since i last saw many of my secondary school friends
We'll meet again during the holidays
And i want your notes!!!
Crazy about Chopper yesterday and still is :P
Chopper so cute lo!!!
Wanted to get a small figurine
But then realize it would be even better if i can find a Chopper plush toy
CUTE!!!(ok...i think i'm acting like girls like that)

Plus i want my Zoro blade set
Comic connection requires IC
So i'm going to either Bugis or Suntec Otaku House to get it
More outings :D
I need to change my wardrobe
I've been wearing the same old shirts though
Airplanes - B.O.B.
"Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now,wish right now"
CIAO CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment