Went to the Nike factory outlet at West Coast Mall
It was a long journey to the west
Was too engrossed in watching my One Piece such that i didnt take note of the time
Saw many schools on the way there
Schools like CJC,Nau Hua Sec and NUS
When i saw the Nike store,i was like...speechless
WOW was all i could say
Furthermore,i swore i could have fainted when i went to the sports section
SO MANY SOCCER SHOES!!!
MADNESS!!!
MERCURIAL,T90,CTR360,TIEMPO
Could have bought everything XD
Prices were slashed there
Example:Arsenal 08/09 away jersey $24.90
Couldnt find any Man U jersey there :C
Mercurial Steam with studs was only $39.90
That's super cheap!!!
Bought a pair of Nike Tiempo cause my mum said my schools shoes from secondary shoes are tearing
So now i got 4 pairs of Nike soccer shoes
1 studded,3 flat
Plus,i havent wore the silver T90 i bought a few months ago
Dont feel like getting my 'wives' dirty...
T90 checked
Tiempo checked
Left with Mercurial and CTR360 series to complete the Nike soccer collection
CIAO CIAO
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment