Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PI

The last day that i'll be working on my PI

Looking back at my first few drafts...
My strategies then were like super AE(Approaching expectation)
Now at least can get high ME or EE ba

Dont know why i'm typing my blog post when my PI is 95% completed/modified
My brain died some time ago...cant think now

Didnt do any homework
Started on my PI the minute i got home
I'm going to 'attitude' at the teachers for not doing homework
Honestly,PW is more important
You can always catch up for the other subjects,unlike PW,once it's gone,it's gone.
I want an A for PW
Dr Choe is a great teacher,75 out of 80 students getting A
That means a lot
And the 80.8% A means something as well

So many things to do,so little time
Mid-year revision,PW,homework
The teachers are still teaching+homework,how will we have time for revision?

I dont know how much i will get for Mid-year,i cant even estimate
30 points sounds pathetic,but that's seems to be a norm for JC exam first-timers
I dont know what to expect,just have to give in my best shot

After finishing the PI,i 'll transform into study mode for the Mid-year.
I seem to be the only one that has Mid-year before the holidays T_T

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...