Saturday, May 8, 2010

Vice-president

Remember me saying that i'll try to be exco for AVA some time back?
Didnt expect to be Vice-president though :D
I'm now a VP for a CCA that I did not choose for my CCA selection :P

Good thing is,there isnt many things to do for AVA
I think my job scope is just to allocate people for different events

Yes,I've been plotting to be an exco member from the start :P
Tips for exco-wanna-be:
1.Be VERY enthu,active participation-Let the teachers know you are interested
2.Make friends,be socieable-Your friends are going to be voting for you.It's also a way your members are going to listen to you when you in exco
3.Plot-plot to be an exco

That's what i did that got me the position :P

Realised i suddenly very enthu,taking up leadership positions ever since i got into JC
First is Chinese rep,now Vice-President.
I want to be Orientation leader next year...

I guess Aspire camp will increase my chances as a orientation leader since they're going to be teaching us leadership skills

Why is my Mid-year before the holiday???No time to study.
Many teachers just finished teaching topics for the Mid-year,where got time to study
Nvm,at least i can really enjoy my holiday
Holiday,here i come!!!

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...