This space's a little dead because my com's a little dead too
After it revived on 8th June 2010
It sort of died again today
Spent the afternoon trying to fix it
Finally narrowed down the problem
Somehow,the permission of my computer processes have been changed
Couldnt gained access though i'm the admin of my com
So now i need to find the permission for the processes to allow my computer to function
Is there some master control that allows me to change all the permissions on my com???
At least i can still go online
This can actually be seen as a blessing though
Due to limited access,i cant really play any games
So until the end of the year i can be a full-time mugger
So each time i'm blogging,it means i can use my com
Please get well soon...T.T
CIAO CIAO
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment