Wednesday, June 9, 2010

401 Class Gathering

Class gathering at Kovan Melody was fun
The gathering started with Pool and Bowling with Samson,Plato,Nad and Yanlin
Lost my touch for both games
Still managed to win for bowling though :D

You know sometimes when the sensor doesnt sense your bowling ball and you get another go at it?
I realize we've all forgotten about the button which resets the pin
So after that,it became something to threaten someone else

We then went to Kovan Melody to meet up with the rest for the main event-BBQ
It was really 'happening' as Plato was chasing Esther around the BBQ pit
So Esther goes around hiding behind someone and pulls their shirt
Then Plato and Esther will play merry-go-round around the innocent victim(whose usually Nad)
That was like the most fun thing that happened

Played a few rounds of mahjong in the karaoke room while NJL and Yuxin were the only ones actually singing
Having bad luck recently
Never win any round yesterday

Took a class photo and everyone left
Daniel,Aaron,Zi Xuan and I stayed for Man's talk before going home

It was nice to see everyone again
Call me if you all want to study
I seriously need to mug,though i dont have Mid-years :P
Study hard my friends

Back to zero...

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...