Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First day back at school

...ERM...NO FEELING

Nothing much changed after the holidays
Just getting back to the normal routine before the hols

Kian Chang and Su Hui said my hair was nice :D
Finally got a nice hairstyle
Everytime i look at my photos,i will look at my hair
Finally something satisfactory

Then Wong You said i grew taller...
After taking height and weight during PE lesson,i concluded i havent grew

Somehow Shawn was googling for the PW links and found my blog
So i shall update since he said i havent been updating my blog recently
Wonder how he found it on Google O.O

Dont know why i so high today
Maybe cause havent been seeing many people for a long time
I'm sure that energy will go down as time passes,with all the homeworks and the tests

World Cup is a good excuse for not doing homework :D
HEHE!
But i try to do my work during half time,ok

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...