Davis' Theorem states that as the date tends to 11th of July,the difference between the value of World Cup and the value of school becomes greater.The result and the enjoyment of the late night/early morning match is directly proportional to the level of energy in school.
Equation:
(World Cup)-(School)=x^n (n>1)
where x is a positive integer and n is a the number of days since World Cup started
The semi-finals and the final is 2.30AM
I'm sure you will see a half-dead me in school
Shall go to sleep now...
Feel like watching the Spain VS Portugal match...
Hesitating
DAVID VILLA>CRISTIANO RONALDO
I admire both players though
Hope Villa get Golden Boots :D
Work hard and good luck for your Mid-years!!!
CIAO CIAO
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment