10th June 2010
Went to Sentosa for the 'first' time
The first time i went was when i was really little
So there wasnt any recollection of the place at all
First 1S07 class outing at Sentosa...wow
Our only stop at Sentosa was the Siloso bench
That was where we played beach soccer
New experience for me
Super rough sand+just pumped hard ball=leg pain
Not very pain though
The pain part was the sand rubbing against the few strands of hair on my feet
2 goals!!!How can that be???
Everytime 2 goal only...*draw circle on floor*
Then,it started raining
We then played 'One touch' at the shelter nearby
The forfeit was Taupok :D
Once you lose you become the next layer of the Taupok :DD
I was the third layer from the top...because of a pass to Keith
Wasnt concentrating at all when i was executing the pass
Then,people got hungry and wanted lunch at Vivo
Guess what,no one brought food except me
WTH!
No one plan picnic or brought food
Then they dont want to eat at Sentosa,insisted we go back to Vivo
Where got people go Sentosa for 3-4 hours only one
I still want tour Sentosa and take photos one
A litttle pissed though
Didnt make full use of the 3 dollar ticket to Sentosa
So we went back to Vivo...a little unwillingly though
Was hesitant to eat at Soup restaurant cause i got a big appetite
I drink a bowl of soup equvialent to their large size bowl for dinner every night
Then realised i had snacks with me
So i ate decided to eat there
At first wanted catch movie one
Then everyone very sian plus nothing nice to watch
Karate Kid was sold out
So the 1S07 outing ended
It was fun,the soccer part only
If i hant brought the ball,what would we have been doing???
Thought this class was quite bonded
Everyone seem to be able to get along with one another
However,it seems everyone look at things from different perspectives
And some people seriously always PMS...
Organiser must organise properly ma
Let's go Sentosa...that's all
Hope the next outing not so fail...
CIAO CIAO
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment