Saturday, July 3, 2010

End of Term 3 Week 1

After the events that happened this week...
I realised i've got lots of things i need to do

BCDEUU

That's my Mid-year results...super lousy

B-H1 Chinese
No point...should have gotten A...

C-H2 Physics :D
Surprising that's my best H2 subject
Remember the guy getting C6 for physics?That's me
One mark away from B...damn

D-H2 Chemistry
Was supposed to be my best subject
Really no time to finish

E-H2 Maths
One factor-NO TIME!!!

U-H1 GP
Comprehension gone

U-H1 Econs
No idea what they want in the answer

Yes i did pass but just barely
A lot more work to do...at least 55 points by promos???

Next,CCA
I was busy settling matters for CCA
CIP,Exco meeting,Hall duty & CCA session
I got so many things to settle cause my president wasnt in school for the whole week
After holding the first CCA session on my own,i realised there's a lot of problem within the CCA
Need to have a nice talk with Xin Yi when he's back
Exco meeting is essential

I find myself changing...
Yes it's sudden but it's for the better,it's for my own good

The last stretch...BANKAI!!!


WORLD CUP MADNESS!!!
CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...