I dont know why but i've been acting strange for the past weeks since school started
Sometimes i get angry at people for no reason
And i start 'liking' some people that i dislike and vice versa
Must have been the effects from the Mid-years and Camp Aspire
I've learnt to look at people's strengths BUT
i've also learnt to look at people's weaknesses and ponder upon it
When roles are given,and the person is not doing a good job
I start to wonder to myself...could i have done it better?
I try to find ways to go higher,moving away from those who dont want to put in the effort
Thought some people might try to redeem themselves during Mid-years
Nothing happened
I give up,i dont care anymore
You may say that i'm selfish
But i cant wait anymore
I've dropped too far down from the top
I'm not going to stay below any longer
I dont have time to try to make everyone happy
I've got more things to take care of
My school work,my CCA and my emotions
In the midst of tutorials i sometimes find myself stuck in a sea of emotions
So many events this term coupled with CIP is going to kill me soon
I try to find some time to relax but i only found it at this time of the night/morning...3.04am
Taking one step at a time,life is rather simple
Blow-by-blow
Taking one problem at a time
But it's not like that
That's too many things that is going on
And the promos will be coming soon
<12 weeks
Maybe i'm thinking too much
I really hope so...
On a lighter note...DESPICABLEME!!!
I want to watch but i dont even have the time
Zzzz...
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment