Monday, July 26, 2010

소녀시대


That stands for SNSD
You know that Korea Girl group(Girls' Generation)???

Cant believe i'm a fan now
All because Regina was playing the song 'Gee' last last Friday morning
It got stuck in my head for the whole day
I couldnt get over it and downloaded the song early in the morning before going to school last Monday
It was so i could listen to it on the way to school XD

Gee's a rather high song
Nice song to brighten up the day

So after becoming a SNSD fan,i find myself chit-chatting with our k-pop boys Zi Han and Shawn about SNSD
Never expected myself to listen to k-pop or SNSD
I think their songs are quite nice and up-lifting
It's definitely better than the Wondergirls

SNSD>Wondergirls :D

Enjoy the song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...