Monday, August 9, 2010

Thanksgiving concert

Ok it's abit late to be posting this since it happened last Saturday
No time for blogging though

I really enjoyed the concert put up by the teachers
Even though i've seen it countless times during rehearsals
Even though i was on AVA duty
I enjoyed it

Who would have known that our teacher have such talents
I know Mrs Lim can dance but dance hip-hop as well :O
Never will i though of that
Mr Ho was acting as Edward of Twilight
Kept laughing at him after the concert XD

I was on spotlight duty
I think it created the most effect for the audience
That moment when the light hits on the presenter in the darkness...bang...like that feeling
I think the school needs more spotlight,one is seriously not enough


Today's national day
Well,i didnt care
It was just a public holiday for me
After watching the NDP parade for the past 16 years.i got bored of the usual stuff
Parachute,fireworks,marching,singing
Nothing surprise me anymore
So instead of watching the NDP,i was doing PW
Even till now,after the parade's over,I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS YEAR'S NDP THEME SONG!!

It's probably because we didnt have any national celebration in school
It was replaced by the Thanksgiving Concert
I guess National Day's not important to me anymore


Torch relay tomorrow...have to go back to school :C
It so happens that tomorrow's route will go pass the 3 schools in my life


Net force is finally pushing me in the other direction...

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...