Friday, August 6, 2010

I'll be glad if i can stay alive-weekend

Wa sianzzz
Suddenly i'm involved in the rehearsals

But...i think it was worth it
Got to see the $30000 mixer board
SUPER CHIO!!!

Got to see the Thanksgiving performance as well
I think it's a really good concert put up by the teachers
Shall not go into the specific programme,you see it for yourselves

So i was in charge of the follow spotlight
First time touching and learning how to operate one of these things

It ignited my interest in AVA again...like when i first joined AVA
There's so much more i need to learn
The spotlight,the stage light and the digital sound mixer

Due to rehearsals,my whole Friday's taken away from me while others can stay at home and come to school at only 5.45 for the concert
The only good point-free dinner
...hmm,there's always that $30000 mixer board to see

My saturday's gone as well
Morning got econs lecture then got PW meeting
So much to do for PW...

Tuesday got to go back school for the torch relay...
while most of you all can stay at home
But i'll get to witness the flame and the relay

Seriously,PW giving me headaches
First is the WR chapters 3,4 and 5
Then is the Thanksgiving concert
Have to keep following the PW teachers with the spotlight as they are introduce

"Blogging is nothing but idle chatter"
That was one of the question in the GP test

So i shall provide more useful information next time
Can i talk about soccer??? pls... XD

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...