Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coming to an end

Physics paper was crazily hard!!!
It was the same feeling when i was doing physics back in secondary school
I thought i understood physics better now after my successful attempt during mid-years
It was just because the paper was easier then

Everyone was super demoralised after the paper
So we discussed about retaining over lunch
Discussed about what cca to join...
Thinking about the quality of the girls next year

Everyone looked really stressed preparing for the maths test
Afraid that they cannot promote

Maths test was ok though
Lost about 25 marks and this was mostly due to differentiation
Differntiation was only one chapter and there's like 3 questions on it
And the all important vectors only got 2
Would have owned if there's more vectors in the paper

'Last paper' tomorrow (though there's still MCQ next week)
Can finally have a good rest
Last paper,last chance to get an A
And the A is acchievable,unlike econs XD

I shall go study my chem

Anyone realised tomorrow's Children's Day???
I'm going to celebrate the Children's Day and 'end of promos'

Guess i've yet to find out the true meaning of working hard

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...