Monday, September 27, 2010

Something to protect my dear

Went Rivervale Mall and i finally got a handphone pouch
It was hard for you,dear
I was so afraid you would be scratched
I still haven took out the screen protector covering the camera len

A pouch is troublesome...
But for my wife,i would do it

I like Cheng Hui's handphone pouch
Why he got free Nokia pouch for his E73...

The shopkeeper was quite funny
Because the pouch he handed to me was a little small,he went to find another one
Upon finding one,he told me ''This one sure own one!''
Haha
Kian Chang and I were laughing...

9 dollars for the pouch leh...heart pain
Still say it was discounted price

Now i damn short of money lo
Recorded the greatest loss last weekend
Still cant believe it
After promos...
I'll get my money back AND MORE
You watch out
...
..
.
Singapore Pools!

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...