Friday, September 10, 2010

My Nokia E5 :D

HEHE got my new phone today
Like finally
Have you seen my old nokia 6121?
It's still working fine even though it died several times but the external is something of concern.
My menu button came off
My memory card cover is no longer secured
I really like my 6121
It would have been a perfect phone for me if it has wifi
Unfortunately it doesnt

But my new Nokia E5 had wifi :D
YEAH!
Was a little hesitant to get it cause it has a qwerty keyboard instead of the usual keypad
I'm a master at speed texting with the keypad
...I think everyone are
Now I've got to learn a new skill-speed texting with qwerty keyboard
I can no longer close my eyes and text
Plus i cant pretend that I'm not texting during class
Wanted to get a touch screen phone but all are older models
Now Nokia phones all smartphone type one,like my E5
And it seems like in JC,most people carry with them a smartphone

I like Nokia because of it 'alt tab' function,super easy for multi tasking
And because I have a 8gb mini sd memory card,there are certain brands i cant use such as sony erisscon

I like the speaker cause it's loud so i can blast my music
I dont blast on the bus like those assholes (but i dont mind if their music are those that i like XD)
The coolest thing is i can synchornise my contact list with my facebook friends
And i can see their latest statue update when i go to their individual contacts
Good for a facebook addict like me XP

I was blogging about my E5 on my E5...XD
So i think i'll be posting more often from now on

More on my phone when i play around with my phone


I know what you are doing...
Remember to cover up your traces better :D
Sinister smile

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...