So the exco meeting was just a plot to get Xinyi to come early
I thought it was real though...
I like the class that's using the S4-5 classroom cause they like SNSD
There were writings of the members on several tables
This was my favourite because it's Sooyoung :D

Sat at that 'Sooyoung' table for 2 hours of lesson...LOL
YoonA was on one of the table as well
And Zihai wrote Jessica on his table
Approaching the end of the day,we found out it was Cheng Hao's birthday as well
Till now i'm still not sure whether it's true or it was one of those random shouting of ''Today's XXX birthday''
And Mr Lim said today's MM Lee's birthday
A little more than a week to promos
Finishing Physics,Chem and Maths hardly touch
Need to start on doing some questions and papers
Is consultation really required?
Going for more consultation doesnt neccessarily mean you are more concerned about your studies
Some people are just going for consultation to prove to others that
My com died again
It always happen during exams(since I'm in JC)
It probably a blessing and luckily I got my new phone with Wifi
If not,I would have to depend on my PSP and risking playing it
It's been too long...
Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
''A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that i saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face''
CIAO CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment