Monday, October 25, 2010

Hoot


SNSD new song-"Hoot" :D
It's the first new SNSD song since becoming a fan recently
Excited waiting for the release of the song
First time and the first band that i track the release of the song

Shawn,Zihan and i were desperately searching youtube after lunch for the song
3 guys fighting for the 2 ends of the earphones
And for the whole afternoon,the most memorable lyrics from the song were "Trouble,trouble,trouble"

Looked through the lyrics of the song and i'm glad
I'm glad Sooyoung has two lines in the song(max line for anyone was 2)
Sooyoung has one more lines than Yuri,Yoona,Tiffany and Sunny
Surprised Tiffany and Sunny had only one line,aren't they the better singers
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So now i await the release of the album...

This may turn into a blog about SNSD instead of my life...

CIAO CIAO
(maybe i still stop using this,i stop following Hitman Reborn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...