SNSD new album hoot was out yesterday and we thought this MV would be out as well
Unfortunately,it didnt
Shawn,Zihan and i were scanning the net for it like every hour
Today was the same
Woke up and first time after brushing my teeth was to search the net for the MV
It wasnt out until late afternoon
After Zihan left...
Shawn and I got to watch it first before him xP
I'm still trying to accept the short hair
I prefer girls with long hair
It's hard after i've seen Sooyoung with long hair before
Their album has been on repeat on my music player since yesterday
Now i'm crazy about the video
It's just that it lacks abit of a storyline
I think what Zihan said about k-pop MV is true
It's usually just the band dancing and singing in a room
But the dance are cool
CIAO CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment