Got back the results for promos yesterday
For me,it was a bitter sweet affair
:D
Sweet because i passed all my subjects and i improved in terms of rank points
I'm pretty sure i'm promoted to J2
:C
Bitter because my results were rather far apart from the top league
I should have studied harder
And i'm starting to worry...next year will be the A levels
I'm not fully prepared yet
There are still J1 topics that I'm not entirely sure of
This holiday will be very crucial
Reactions and expressions of other people were all different
They are those that are happy with their results and those that are disappointed
They are also those that were already mentally prepared to retain even before taking the results
We'll wait for Thursday to get our result slips...
Till then
CIAO CIAO
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment