Thursday, October 21, 2010

Results

I'm now a J(1 1/2) student!
Cause i'm not officially a J2 but i'm been promoted

Met my goal of 50 rank points,and it was on the dot 50 for my overall rank points
It's still far away from me
I still got lots to do
I need to work harder

Honestly,i didnt put in 100% for my promos
Maybe 50%???
I'm serious!
Very distracted during the preparation period
Play Facebook,play with new phone
Especially my phone,because it has wifi
So once in awhile i will go and watch videos on Youtube
Luckily my com crash a few weeks before promos
If not,i'll get even lousier results

Result day
Every result day it's always 有人欢喜,有人愁
I find myself at a loss for words
I dont know how to comfort them
I just sat there,giving support by being there physically

I really dont want this class to split
This class is so fun
Everyone can get along so well
The PCME people might be split up and mixed with the other PCME from other classes
The Lit and Hist people will probably be together
Hope i'm same class as ZiHan
Our results are about the same

I'm afraid...
I'm starting to feel scared of the A levels
It's just next year
And there's like tons of stuff to learn
I need to work hard soon
I need to get closer to my initial goal when i came to JC

Going up the ladder...

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...