And use Nokia to view my blog
Must be Cheng Hui
HAHA
I dont really care who reads my blog anymore
The Cbox's dead as well
I stopped reading most people's blog as well
Only those that update regularly
Guess social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter has taken over blogs
Blogs were such a hot thing in the past
I did not created my blog when it was hot
And I only created it to allow myself to read things i did in the past
You can just post short paragraphs on Facebook whenever you want to share something with others
No longer do you have to sit in front and the computer and try to draft out several paragraphs of words
This blog's reaching its second year of service
Comparing to the posts in the past,i've been putting less effort
No more long essays
Just short paragraphs to let readers know it's still alive
I no longer dictate my day here
Though i said i wanted to record down every moment during the start of the year
This year,i've become more cautious when blogging
You really dont know who reads your blog
UNLESS you're some master hacker
or there's really not a lot you know about the reader
I'll keep this blog alive
Plus,there are things i promised i will discuss on this blog
I dont know what's gotten into me
Probably the effects of society
I've said several things
Maybe you interpreted it wrongly
I've also not said certain things,fear that i would hurt
"You cant control what people think"
CIAO CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment