Sunday, November 7, 2010

Korea owns,online streaming owns

First time watching Music Core
Wanted see SNSD perform
Didnt watch much of the show,only wanted to watch them perform
And maybe listen to some new songs by other bands
They were the last to perform,just like the previous episode

Online streaming's good :D
Allow me to watch korean programme even though i didnt subscribe to it on Mio tv

Watched Man U vs Wolves through online streaming again... :P
2:1 to Man U
Park JS double secured united win
WOO!!!
KOREA FTW!!!

My dota skill like super lousy now
Where's all the noobs???
They've probably been training when i stop playing for that long period of time
Some Furion called me loser and left the game after i killed him thrice
Who's the loser now!!!

OP next week and the holiday can sort of begin
I'm weird...
The more rehearsals i have,the lousier i get
Probably because i trying to memorize the script and thus paused too long at times
What i said for every presentation are never the same
I will always impromptu something

Why cannot look at the slide???
It's not like you're talking while facing the slide the whole time
I need to confirm whether what i said and the slides are the same ma

Bonding people through dota

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...