Friday, February 26, 2010

Sian...

Guess i'm struck in AVA after the Guitar ic rejected my appeal yesterday.

Let's look at the positives:
-Once a week,2 hours
-CCA on Wed,Fri can relax after school
-No competition
-Get to stay in air-con room when on duty for morning assembly

That's about all.Getting people to join AVA so that it's more fun for me

PE in JC is really hiong.A minimum run of 2 km every lesson and pull-up pratice.Got back my form yesterday when i managed 3 pull-ups,short of my personal maximum of 7 during the rock-climbing training.Couldn't do any on the first PE lesson though.

I urgently need to get myself a good pair of running shoes.Been lots of running lately.Wore sneakers(totally forgot need wear sports shoes)for yesterday's PE and ran 2 km.It didnt provide much cushioning and now my knees are suffering.Ran the last round around the track sorely on willpower :D Can do better next time

School's pretty fun,for now...wait till the tests come.Think i'm slowly running out of gas.Not mugging as hard as i did during the first two weeks of school.

Soccer tomorrow :D My leg's being a little itchy lately.Everytime i'm near the field,i will be hoping that a ball comes in my direction so i could 'pump' it back.

With dreams,comes disappointment...Time to own

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...