Woke up at 5 in the morning.Couldnt get back to sleep probably because i slept too early last night.Got up to do my Econs homework.Feels quite nice to be doing homework in the middle of the night.Quiet,cool,undisturbed and undistracted.Firstly,people are sleeping,no one making noises,no one you can talk to on the phone or msn.Secondly,no television programme even if you want to slack.Thirdly,NO GAMING!Your mum will probably charge into your room and roar at you.
Yes,the PW question is out so that means lots of work to do on top of all those mountains of tutorials.
You cant win all battles.I've won some but lost the others.Wonder if it's worth it.
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment