Honestly i dont lost count of how many km i ran today
But one thing is sure,it's more than 12km
Longest distance i've ever ran
Went for a warm-up round with Xin Yi during the girls' run to check the sound system
Disappointed the sound cannot be heard from all parts of the school
I would certainly have enjoyed the run more
Lap 1-5:
Continual running
Eventually,Zi Han and I fall out of the pack
Lap 6 onwards:
That's when i started walking
But i've never walked an entire round
Then,somehow i caught up with Shawn...or did he slow down
The weather was super hot
Had to hydrate myself every half a lap
There was a particular station that provided 100 plus
Damn!I dont take drink from that station,should have
There was once when i was taking a cup of drink from Amelia
Couldnt grip it cause this guy bang into me
The water spilled onto my hand
WA SUPER REFRESHING!!!
I think support from friends are important
They give you that little boost when you feel like walking
There were 2 areas where i've never walk
First was the area from LT5 to The Study
It was because that's where my AVA is stationed
Plus there was this David Villa signboard which pushed me on
Wanted to take a picture with 'him'
Didnt have the time :C
Saw some students putting it back in the hall
I'm going to steal it and put it in my room XD
Second area was in front of the PE office
Because there will be people screaming at you if you walk
And Wong You shouted at me once...
Overall i think it's pretty fun but tiring
A brand new experience for me
It was amazing how the distances covered by us was more than the distance between the 2 poles
Next year i shall run on the trial run day so that i can just watch people run on the actual day
And i can take photos as well
Yes...Clarice was taking photos during Will Run
I bet some guys will run faster when they see her
Time to get more sleep though i slept for 3 hours in the afternoon
Lucky number:645(my tag number)
I want 666
Hehe!!!
CIAO CIAO
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment